School meals cost £2.75 per day (£13.75 per week). Meals are provided free of charge to pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2.
If you receive the following benefits you are entitled to free school meals:
- Income Support
- Job Seeker's Allowance (income-based)
- Employment and Support Allowance (income-related)
- support under part six of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit - providing you are NOT entitled to Working Tax Credit and your family's annual income (as assessed by HMRC) is not more than £16,190 (as at 6 April 2012)
- Working Tax Credit 'run-on' - the payment you may receive for a further four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
You can apply for free school meals by completing a simple form online - see link below.
If you need any help with this, please do not hesitate to contact the office.